Great Southern Technologies has the capabilities to assess current or future designs to determine whether a Waste Heat Recovery Unit (WHRU) is the best way to utilize the unused energy available in the unit.
Great Southern Technologies can provide the best services to improve, modify, or create a WHRU based on hands-on experience with the WHRU units. In-field testing provided by GST allows for a thorough analysis and understanding of the WHRU performance. Proprietary GST instrumentation allows GST to collect operating data from the WHRU and compare to the original design to determine the unit’s design. If the unit is underperforming, GST will determine the cause and apply the best and most cost-efficient solution to bring the WHRU performance up to standards.
Along with providing engineering solutions, recommendations, design, and field services, Great Southern Technologies offers the following value for WHRU systems:
- Proven track record assisting clients with existing WHRU problems as well as selecting new equipment for WHRU systems.
- Assist clients with WHRU specifications in order to meet plant regulatory requirements.
- Through many years of experience in the industry, GST has developed a lot of experience in heater WHRU systems.
- Diverse contact list and personal relation with vendors to meet Approved Manufactured Lists.
- Supply material to fit the plant scheduled turnaround at cost-effective pricing.
If you are considering installing a new or improve an existing WHRU system, please contact Great Southern Technologies with your inquiry.